- Responsible in heading up the Human Resources function for Thailand
- Act as an integral part of the Executive Management team
- Formulating and executing HR strategies to drive organizational excellence.
- Involving in full spectrum of HR services including culture building, manpower planning, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefit review and HR system.
- Planning and executing organizational initiatives and formulate internal communication and corporate training strategies to support the group’s growth.
- Ensure appropriate HR procedures and system are in place
- Develop recruitment and selection method to match with the manpower budget and HR strategy
- Develop appropriate succession and staff within the area of accountability
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external parties
- Enhance knowledge and awareness concerning HR responsibilities and all messages to be properly communicated to managers and all employees
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ working experience in HR, background from Learning and Development will definitely be an advantage
- Regional HR experience
- Management Consulting/HR Consulting background is highly desirable
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Fluent English