- Overseeing and taking full responsibility for all operation functions at the client sites.
- Formulate annual budget and P&L as well as manage and execute the plan according to business strategies.
- Set working standards and formulate relevant procedures and practices.
- Managing Engineering team, maid and security guards
- Ensure high quality of service standard
- Review and implement operational procedures to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to the team for continual improvement and optimized performance
- Manage and streamline the daily operations by establishing effective business reporting and analysis
- Analyze the client needs and provide an add on service to client in order to generate more revenue
- Identify new business opportunity from existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as an Engineer from manufacturing environment or from Facilities Management provider company
- Strong leadership skills, experience in managing over 150 staffs
- Experienced in Facility management
- Proven track record in generating new business is highly desirable
- Strong Presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of English both speaking, writing