- Report directly to the Expatriate Managing Director
- Ensure that the plant efficiency and productivity is maximize.
- Ensure that the efficiency result in reducing total process cost whilst the quality requirements as well as the schedules of delivery is meeting the expectation
- Responsible for Health and Safety standard in the plant, conducting risk assessment to ensure that all staffs are well trained and aware of the HSE process and practices.
- Ensure that the environmental standards of the plant are company with the government regulation
- Developing the preventive maintenance program in order to maximize the utilization of the plant
- Manage the resource and headcount of the workers
- Providing the training and development of operational staffs
- Work closely with the procurement team to ensure that amount and correct of raw material supply
- Manage the furnaces and foundry working capital
- Manage the engineering and maintenance team.
- Responsible for leading the planning, development and execution of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) across the factory
- Bachelor in Engineering/Scientific/Metallurgy or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Plant Operation/Production/Maintenance from a heavy industrial environment
- Experience in Melting Metal factory is highly desirable
- Good experience in managing Furnaces and Foundries.
- Experience and familiar with ISO, TPM, 5s, Lean Manufacturing and process improvement is a plus
- Dynamic, result oriented with a strong leadership skill
- Fluent in English and Thai