| Our client is a leading international agricultural
company with Joint Venture in Thailand for production and marketing of its
products in Thailand and SE Asian markets is experiencing high growth. For our
Joint Venture in Thailand they are now seeking a dynamic professional to
support their finance and strategy planning function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to General Manager
- The development of the annual budget and
5 Year Plan
- Compiling and analyzing financial
information and related business analytics to provide management with
decision making tools
- Compiling and analyzing market data from
both domestic and overseas markets, in order to determine, plan and
oversee the implementation of new marketing activities.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in
various areas of the organization as needed
- The development of monthly sales and
forecast reporting tools in order to align production and import of raw
materials with sales.
- A continuous search for new and
effective techniques to improve the financial and business operation, thereby
rendering better service to clients.
- He/she will have to interacts with all
levels of Operations, Sales and Administration as well with Overseas
Affiliates in a collaborative team environment. He/she will coordinate in
a pro-active way with higher management and the various departments and
will report on regular basis the progress and changes, if any by making
use of spreadsheets and presentations.
To qualify, individuals must
- Degree Holder in Accounting/Finance and
- At least 5 years hands on detailed
financial planning and analysis experience, demonstrated strong analytical
and problem solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex business
data and reach sound and insightful conclusions.
- Highly motivated individual with very
good analytical skills dedicated to completing tasks on schedule.
- Ability to effectively prioritize
multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines and produce high
- Excellent planning and communication
skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently
and in a team environment.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills are
a must. Prior experience with ERP
systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting /
Finance or other related field and 3-5 years of progressive responsibility.
- Fluency in Thai and English is a must.
- MBA a big plus.