| Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing in all HR
- Encourage the development of effective
consultation and communication at all levels in the company.
- Maintain good communication with all
departments/functions in order to be more customer oriented to better
serving their needs.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Build a good relationship with labour union
- Monitor cost of turnover and maintains
turnover rate on a healthy level.
- Assist management in respect of staff
discipline, take necessary action against staff misbehavioural act and
supervise staff attitude and appearance.
labor relation system with all employee
- Responsible for good relationship
between company, employee and residential neighbors.
- Perform other activities as assigned by
Human Resources Director.
- Report directly to Human Resources
- Bachelor degree or higher in Law, Arts,
Political Sciences or other related field and/or
- 5-7 years experience in Human Resources or Adminstration
Management from manufacturing enviroment
- Solid experience in dealing with union
- Excellent command in English
- Willing to work in Saraburi