FINANCE MANAGER required for a client of ours to be based in BANGKOK, THAILAND
Roles and Responsibility:
- Manage financial reporting and the internal accounting controls of company in the Asia-Pacific Region. The Manager, Financial Reporting and Control is responsible for integrity and timeliness of financial reports and records and to provide financial analysis and support to the organization
- Overall management of general accounting and reporting; budgeting and forecasting; fixed assets; sales / A/R and credit.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity, reliability of all financial transactions, assures that all transactions are in conformance with the company financial policy and procedures.
- Report on results of business, prepares financial reports for management, internal, division and corporate with the highest degree of accuracy. Meet all report due dates and requirements; prepare ad hoc reports on as needed basis.
- Review processes within finance function, seek best practices within department and use internal controls to improve processes within organization. Seek practices and procedures to limit potential financial risks.
- Responsible for derivatives and revenue recognition matters, all complex accounting policies. Ensure processes are in accordance with company polices, well documented and adhered to.
- Evaluate economic benefit (NPV) of capital expenditures, and that capital outlays and made within compliance of organizational policies
- Establish critical relationships with other members of management to collect information and affect change in the organization.
- Establish organizational goals for self and staff, develop key staff.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting or Finance concentration; CPA / MBA preferred, 5 years’ experience in variety of financial functions.
- Experience in performance measurement and business process creation / standardization to drive efficiencies throughout the organization.
- Supervisory experience.
- A high level of communication skills required, interacting with all levels of management, ability to lead teams and to direct the work of others.
- A substantial level of innovation is required to develop management tools, models, systems and processes.