Our client is a Global Manufacturer of Food product with the many offices around the world and employs over 10,000 employees. Our client has a long history of being a reputable for their food products and they are now seeking for an Executive Assistant to assist Managing Director and join their thriving business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Executive Assistant to the Managing Directors will be required to provide a business support to the managing director on a one-to-one basis.
- You will manage a high volume of documents which you need to summarize and prepare a report and presentation to send to regional office every month.
- You have to coordinate with every department in order to gather all the data. This is a high profile executive assistant task as you have to be responsible for planning the Senior Directors’ calendar to prioritize a large number of business meetings and corporate functions events for this as well as go along with the MD for a business meeting.
- Finally, you will be required to assist in ad-hoc project tasks which require a high level of management skills and previous project experience.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in related filed, Master degree and oversea educated will be highly preferable
- Minimum of five years of working experience in Documenting/Translating a complex report
- Solid experience in assisting senior management in preparing various and complex report for regional office.
- Excellent English skill is a MUST both written and spoken. Minimum TOEIC of 800.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong coordination skills to effectively manage internal and external liaisons are important
- Able to work under Pressure