Our client is a leading
international company famous in alcohol products such as Vodka and high end
whiskey. Currently they are looking for a talented, dynamic, outgoing Marketing
Manager to join the team. Our client is offering a very attractive career path,
successful candidate will have a chance to work in Regional office after he/she
has proven themselves.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to Managing Director
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on
knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and
- Manage an Event, Promotion to create brand awareness and promote
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as
budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and
return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and
policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage
product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale
and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business
developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or
special production shows.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade
shows, working with developers, advertisers to market products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential
markets for products and services.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing or any related fields,
oversea educated will definitely be an advantage
- At least 5 years experiences in all aspects of developing and
maintaining marketing strategies. Experience from MNC, especially FMCG will be
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional
- Proven knowledge of principles and methods for showing,
promoting, and selling products or services
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Outgoing, confident, polished and dynamic
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly responsible
- Not allergic to Alcohol