GENERAL MANAGER, SALES OFFICE (SALON) required for one of our clients BANGKOK, THAILAND who manufacturers nutritional supplements.
Main Job purpose:
Oversee the general operations of the Salon (Sales
office). Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet the
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn the salon's
- Will communicate efficiently and regularly with other
- Will be responsible for managing the local staff.
- Assist for preparing monthly report.
- Attend Group meetings as and when required.
- Will issue purchase orders regularly.
- Will head and manage the customer service operations of
- Responsibility to plan and execute marketing and sales
activities in Thailand.
- Reporting to President, Asia Pacific Region.
Skills and Requirements:
- Age 35 and above
- Nationality: Thai who can speak Japanese
language or Japanese who can speak Thai language
- A recognized University degree
with 5+ years of relevant experience in MLM industry
- Good business acumen and ability to analyze financial reports
- Must possess good management track record and relevant experience.
- Efficient customer service and selling skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Thai (Both written &
- Knowledge of Japanese language is an added advantage.
- A few trips
abroad as and when required.