RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT required for KTI Consultants, Eastern Sea Board, Thailand. To be trained in Bangkok and moved to handle the overall operations there. Required immediately
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the ESB, Thailand as per the company guidelines.
- Manage a team of 2 people initially and expand the team as and when required depending on the revenue generation.
- Responsible for achieving the targets individually as well as from the team.
- Indulge in Business Development activities and develop the client base,
- Aware of competitor activities and planning according to them.
- Responsible for attracting candidates for application process and then fill a certain number of vacancies each week
- Use acquired knowledge and skills to help clients select the most suitable candidates for a company
- Advertising vacancies appropriately and receiving applicants.
- Checking suitability of applicants.
- Informing candidates about interview results.
- Offering advice to candidates and clients
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a recruiting company with experience in Managing a team.
- Ability to speak Thai, English and Japanese an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manners and experience in sales or marketing
- Being able to work with a team and direct the actions of the responsible teams.
- Having customer service skills.
- Being able to handle multiple tasks.
- Having good communication skills, good problem solving techniques.
- Being able to work under stressful circumstances.
- Having sales orientation.
Having excellent interpersonal skills and administrative skills