Our client is a global financial institution with a small representative office in Thailand. Due to their expansion plan, they are now looking for an experienced professional banker to lead Thailand team as a Senior Relationship Manager.
Reporting to Country Manager in Thailand, you will take full responsibility to grow and maintain a portfolio of profitable clients in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. Your main responsibilities include developing business strategy and product management objectives; analyze the circumstances that could affect the business in the assigned region. You will also be involved in Compliance and Risk issues and be responsible in reviewing and approving credit requests and ensures that client files are fully in order.
This role is pivotal to the successful of the company and is integral to executing the groups strategy and tactics.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
• MBA holder or Master in related field
• Minimum of 12 years solid experience as a Relationship Manager from global financial institution is a MUST
• Oversea experience will definitely be an advantages
• In-depth knowledge in credit risk and Treasury management
• Strong business development and relationship management skills
• Strong leadership skills with at least 7 years in management level
• Excellent command in English