Our client is a reputable international integrated facility services company with strong presence in Thailand and Asia Pacific. Due to their current expansion, they are now looking for a talented professional individual to join their senior management team as the IFM Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take full responsibility for the overall operations of IFM business. You will take a leadership approach in establishing, transforming and improving all internal IFM policies and ensure that the processes are successfully implemented. In addition, you will be responsible in developing the growth of IFM services business by leading IFM marketing and business development team.
This role is pivotal to the successful operation of the company and is integral to executing the group’s strategy and tactics.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
• Thai National preferred, Expatriates also welcome to apply
• A minimum of 10 years experience in plant operations of maintenance management.
• Excellent track record from an international IFM service provider
• Experience in business development
• Strong leadership skills
• Great working attitude
• Excellent command in English