- Reporting to the Director in the Head Quarter
- Lead the team of Finance and accounting operation in Thailand and East Asian Market
- Overseeing the development and preparation of financial budgets and forecasts that are backed by valid, detailed and well-researched assumptions
- Performing financial analysis and valuation models including but not limited to profitability analysis, performance assessments, pricing analysis, pro-forma income statements, present and future value, risk assessment.
- Establish procedure on process using ERP System to ensure that all the processes are comply with local regulations.
- Implementing and document the formal accounting policies and procedures
- Managing all local and international tax matters including tax-efficient structuring and planning and maximizing tax saving opportunities.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, policies, budgets, controls, and procedures are in place to support the strategic direction of the business.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial and management reporting on a timely basis including full P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparing and consolidating of budget, forecast and cash flow planning
- Identify internal control weakness and implement changes to ensure procedure compliance and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, Master or oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years in Finance/Accounting, experience from manufacturing company is a plus
- Background from Automotive industry is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen with a good leadership skills
- Capable of presenting findings and recommendations to senior management
- Demonstrate integrity and trust, adhering to corporate standards of conduct.
- Confident approach, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Be able to communicate in Chinese is a plus
- Fluent English
Candidate who has less experience will be considered for a Finance Manager position