If you have a passion for being in the "people business" and want to be part of the effort to source for the right talent empowering our clients' business growth, join our team today as a Management Trainee
The Role of Management Trainee
- As a Management Trainee at KTI, you will be involved in the entire recruitment cycle and play a leading role in the consultation and management of both clients and candidates. Unlike popular perception, the job is a lot more than simply being the "middle-person" or "go-between" between them.
- It is of crucial importance that each of our Management Trainee t assesses professionally and stringently the suitability of each candidate presented to each client, and provides a consultative service to both clients and candidates, based on his or her judgment and market and commercial knowledge.
The Job Responsibilities involve:
- Identifying and developing client business relationships; promoting KTI's services through warm- and cold-calls and client meetings; maintaining long-term client relationships
- Assessing the needs of each particular assignment or client
- Searching methodically and quickly and accurately for suitable candidates within our database and in the market; responding to a client within two working days
- Interviewing and assessing candidates; maintaining long-term relationships resulting in candidate loyalty
- Managing the client-candidate meeting process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Resourceful, self-motivated and persistent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good Team Player
- Proficient in English