Key responsibilities :
Responsible for defining client business requirements and recommending relevant solutions to meet those needs to deliver new consulting and recurring revenue
- Interacts regularly with customers (both internal and external) to provide leadership, expertise and guidance in translating how processes meet the customer’s needs in a persuasive business case and identify and recommend solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develops and maintains an in depth understanding of all industry trends and customer objectives.
- Help create and understand vertical use cases to illustrate the value delivered to our customers –across targeted verticals.
- Analyze competitive landscape (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) alongside with the vertical landscape in order to accurately position & differentiate TRUE Business against various competitors
- Support the sales teams through a consultative approach to advance opportunities and support budgeted revenue growth.
- Analyze data to identify the potential revenue impact to build a business case for resource allocation. Makes sound business decisions based on this data
Contribute to Sales Enablement-helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle
- Responsible for identifying and communicating to management, sales professionals or other team members best practices within their specified industry/vertical.
- Expected to participate in and effectively lead the workflow presentation to the customers, and provide relevant information, analytics, market specific knowledge and understanding of the proposed solution in a persuasive manner. Capture the customer's complex business needs through discovery questions and suggest how they can improve with the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Be the product spokesperson and evangelist for vertical markets; support a wide range of speaking opportunities across internal and external events and functions.
Work across all related functions to ensure successful delivery of the right content, program and campaigns
- Works closely with Market Planning/Product Management in the development of tactical plans to ensure execution against the strategic plan/vision for the particular market segment
- Document and communicate to Market Planning new solution opportunity ideas obtained through interaction with customer engagements.
Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders
- Maintains good relationship with functional client contacts and partners/vendors
- Builds relationships with key client stakeholders and decision makers.
- Proactively identifies client opportunities across the business, adjacent markets, and other lines of business, new geographies and new use cases.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT/Technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experiences working at leading brands in relevant industry/vertical in senior management role
- Strong connection with key customers and partners/vendors in relevant industry/vertical
- Deep understanding of the buying behaviors and needs of business/enterprise customers