- Plan and execute effective brand and retail marketing programs for different product lines to achieve business objectives in collaboration with internal departments and external business partners based on agreed budget
- Develop and deploy an effective and innovative communication plan to raise the awareness of the brand through different channels;
- Work closely with communication team and internal business partners to develop effective marketing and promotion strategy for the company
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to achieve business and brand objectives.
- Work closely and maintain efficient cross-functional communication with all internal and external parties (including advertising & media agencies) on integrated marketing campaigns to ensure execution excellence.
- Follow-through tracking on program effectiveness, budget, timelines and processes
- Execute and maintain branding guidelines to all communication materials for a consistent brand image.
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with local media and influencers to increase PR exposure and brand coverage through creating news angle and preparing press releases, organizing media events and handling media enquiries in a professional manner
- Build content, from idea generation, copywriting development to proofreading, for online and offline marketing communication materials, including but not limited to in-store POP, website, social media and mobile app and ensure a consistent tone of voice.
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing or any related field. Oversea graduated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Marketing Communication from international organization, FMCG/Retail, especially in consumer electronics business
- Strong experiences in PR/Social Media
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command in English
- Can travel between Malaysia and Bangkok