- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies, and provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson regarding the market & company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by:
- Planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives
- Providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are adhere to
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures while providing updates and maintaining relationships with shareholders, business partners and other authorities.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company
- Master Degree in Real Estate Management or MBA
- Minimum 15 years proven experience in a managerial position within a real estate company
- Experience in developing strategic business plans, corporate finance, and performance measurement
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English