- Manage all the financial activities and transactions of the business
- Preparing accurate monthly reports and present to Head office in United Kingdom.
- Ensure all the report are prepared and submitted on time to Revenue Department and related government entities
- Monitoring the working capital of the business and work closely with all Senior Managers to ensure that the working capital has been reduced
- Monitoring business performance, conduct the variances analysis between budget and actual as well as identify the problem and provide recommendation to senior management
- Ensure any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained in management reports, including any future / potential exposures to the organization
- Review and analyses key financial indicators with the senior management in the manufacturing facility to ensure the achievement of profit targets of the company operation
- Coordinating with Financial Institutions to generate working capital that support the company’s objective.
- Ensure that the company cash flow operate efficiently
- Managing the risk of currency exchange
- Managing others administrative tasks such as work permit, visa and others employee benefits
- Work closely Customs Department to ensure that the company receive a complete and accurate stock report
To be qualified, you must possess :
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting for Finance, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience from Multinational manufacturing Organization
- Experience in Piping business is a plus
- Strong commercial business sense
- Familiar with standard of costing and reporting
- Sound knowledge in ACCPAC, Sage Software is a plus
- Self directed and high level of motivation
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Fluent English