- Responsible for overall performance of Finance Team
- Driving changes and support the strategic direction of the business.
- Contributing to the formation and execution of the strategy and business plan by providing insight into the financial performance of the Company's products and strategy as well as the financial costs and viability of new products and services.
- Overseeing the development and preparation of financial budgets and forecasts that are backed by valid, detailed and well-researched assumptions
- Performing financial analysis and valuation models including but not limited to profitability analysis, performance assessments, pricing analysis, pro-forma income statements, present and future value, risk assessment.
- Implementing and document the formal accounting policies and procedures
- Managing all local and international tax matters including tax-efficient structuring and planning and maximizing tax saving opportunities.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, policies, budgets, controls, and procedures are in place to support the strategic direction of the business.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial and management reporting on a timely basis including full P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparing and consolidating of budget, forecast and cash flow planning
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Accounting, oversea graduated is a plus
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in management level from Retails or FMCG Company.
- CPA is a must
- Hands-on person with broad knowledge in Finance and Accounting
- A commercial-minded self-starter, able to work under pressure
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Thai and English language