- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits and training
- Ensuring the business Compensation & Benefits strategy is implemented compliantly and meets with the business goals and vision.
- Involve in developing and implementing unique Compensation & Benefit strategies which assist in the attraction and retention of key talent in the company.
- Working closely with key department heads to ensure business goals are considered and liaising with consultants to conduct in-depth analysis work around Compensation & Benefit Policy.
- Liaise with Consulting firm on conducting salary survey
- Conducting compensation bench marking position class job evaluation and analysis and making appropriate recommendations relative to all matters pertaining to compensation taking into consideration market competitiveness alignment with company compensation philosophy and internal equity.
- Designing and reviewing compensation scheme both short-term incentive program and long-term incentive program in accordance with performance base pay concept.
- Formulating and developing guidelines or policies related to compensation and benefits.
- Reviewing compensation structure periodically and making appropriate recommendations for its revision as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management, Commerce or Social Science or any other related field
- Minimum 10 years experienced in Human Resources with at least 5 years experienced as a Specialist in Compensation and Benefits
- Familiar with C&B strategy development and remuneration review management
- Good leadership skill and be able to handle pressure
- Strong negotiation, influencing and consultative skills
- Good command in Japanese and English