Our client is a well-known Japanese company, they are now seeking for an Executive Assistant to Managing Director and join their thriving business.
- Provide a range of secretarial, administrative and business support on a one-to-one basis. Manage a high volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis.
- Manage calendar arrangements, and planning the MD’s calendar to prioritize a large number of business meetings and corporate functions events both domestic and international.
- Collaborate professional documents and prepare presentations as well as summarize all the reports.
- Assist in ad-hoc project tasks which require a high level of management skills and previous project experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field, oversea graduated will be highly desirable
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in assisting senior management, experience in working with Japanese Expat is a plus
- Solid experience in assisting senior management in preparing various and complex report for regional office.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong coordination skills to effectively manage internal and external liaisons are important
- Excellent English skills is a MUST both written and spoken
- Strong command in Japanese