- Reporting to Project Manager
- Acting as the main Electrical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Checking Electrical plans,drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring all Electrical material used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the Vendors/Consultant/Architect;
- Liaising with consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with the local authority to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
- Liaising with consultant and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Day-to-day management of the site,including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any sub contractors;
- Ensure all manuals and drawings are updated as per project.
- Managing the erection, installation & commissioning of Electrical part on - process equipment, packing equipment, Utilities, Refrigeration systems, firefighting systems-FM Global compliance, plant electrical schematics, integration of plant electrical utilities with proprietary packing & process equipment.
- Knowledge on transformer, generator, HV/LV switch gear, electrical power routing, earthing, lighting schemes, PLC, instrumentation, motors etc.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- With 5 to 7 years project experience in related filed
- Working on large scale project – Green Field (preferred)
- Well versed with Site safety, FM Global compliance-Electrical
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering standards, methodologies,
- Plant Utility-equipment, Electrical- equipments, Electrical schematics, current technologies
- Contracting, legal, commercial terms
- Good command in Japanese