Our client is based in Rayong, Thailand, The company is an established international industrial reciprocating compressor package manufacturer. Their facility provides engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction supervision and commissioning services in support of their gas compression packages delivery throughout the Australasia Pacific region. They have worldwide reputation for delivering quality products used in a wide range of applications within many industry sectors including oil and gas and petro chemical sectors.
Their varied client and project base provides their staff with opportunities to demonstrate their current competencies and to develop new skills within a fast moving, competitive, dynamic and flexible environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of scope of work, work plan and spare part lists and recommend to customer for overhaul , service or modification on machines, all document must be reviewed and approved by service manager
- Documentation for new machine as required and refers to NEA standard
- All service work has to be carry out refer to the approved and agreed scope of work and in the required time frame.
- Preparation of required tools and documentation for complete work as quoted and agreed with customer.
- Coordinate with Service manager if required with project engineer and/or project handling department to finish work in time, scope of work and budget.
- All work activities under high safety condition and as per customer plant requirements.
- Supervise and control the quality of work refers to service standard, and to work with no customer complain.
- Teach the service team during work and service to hold and improve the technical knowledge and skill, refer to work standard and work instruction.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies, standard, and procedures, work instruction, and safety awareness policy.
- Preparation of report, job related documentation and by customer proved hand over documentation to match the requirement from contract or scope of work. Preparation of timesheets and expenses in required time.
- To represent NEA SEA company and company police in a high standard and high level at the customer site.
Requirements and Skills:
- Age Between 30 Years to 45 Years.
- Diploma Degree to Bachelor Degree
- Good command in English with Speaking and Writing.
- Able to use computer Ms. Office, Project and Internet.
- At lease 10-15 Years. Experience in the fields of Gas & Oil field, Petrochemical, Power Plant and Refinery business.