- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for the company to reach targeted audiences and increase the customer numbers
- Accountable and responsible for establishing the strategy with the goal of identifying the potential business partner within startup community, including, investors, founders or accelerators in the Thailand and ASEAN market with global contacts in the near future
- Provide insights and recommendations on deal opportunities to executive leadership and core business stakeholders
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with target companies in startup community
- Providing the leadership team an update on the new trend/technology in the market that might affect or have impact to the business.
- Identify the technology or platform that could potentially implement and could improve the efficiency of the business.
- Creating new innovation projects by collaborating with startup companies and work together to identify or implement the solutions which has a great benefit to the company.
- Handling and managing the public event to promote the company in startup community
- Attend conferences/workshops to gather competitive intelligence, and identify market trends,partnership opportunities, and compelling investment ideas
- Work alongside internal business executives and external advisors to assess acquisition, investment and commercial transaction opportunities
- Understand opportunity/build case for opportunity with key core business stakeholders and corporate development team and assist in the delivery of the initial business case Transaction Phase
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from eCommerce, startup or venture capital company
- Well connected with startup community both with founders and investors in Thailand and ASEAN
- Strong commercial sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English