- Identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities as well as leveraging a top-notch management and consulting team.
- Developing strategies and tactics for penetrating new accounts and cross selling to established accounts.
- Developing and growing the practice across the region.
- Drive services-led revenue growth for certain client accounts within the region or globally
- Working collaboratively with other operating units in the region to define, sell and deliver solutions to solve client needs.
- Relationship management with the clients, overall project successful delivery responsibility, project profitability and follow-on engagement sales.
- Mentoring staff and making the internal contributions required to create a steady foundation for the development of the APAC practice
- Minimum 13 to 20 years working experience in a consulting firm organization
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong and very established track record in selling, shaping and delivering large, complex, long-term engagements (Multiple years and multi-million in contract value)
- Deep Financial Services industry knowledge (capital markets, brokerage & clearance, risk management, trading, wealth management, alternative investments, etc.)
- Long life cycle deal development
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills