Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market-backed analyses for various projects, including, acquisitions in new markets, etc
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Provide analytical support to assess performance of the Operating Companies versus agreed strategy
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Provides the president with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meeting, and speaking engagements; coordinates with other departments as necessary for speeches and communications for preparation of specific engagements and maintains and tracks detailed priority list of projects and engagements
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the association including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Handles confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Produces meeting summaries and maintains and tracks president’s priority lists of projects and other board memberships and responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison with other departments, affiliate organizations, government offices and other agencies and senior level staff
To be qualified :
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field, Master Degree or oversea educated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experienced in Top-tier Management Consulting firm
- Experience in handling retail project is highly desirable
- Digital/E-commerce knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English