- Development and execution of the Marketing Strategy for Thailand market.
- Analyze and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth for the responsible business unit
- Development of Branding plan which identifies and defines the current and future positioning.
- Manage the development of all communication for both Business to Business and Business to Consumer activity.
- Effective use of PR to build brand awareness.
- Define and Execute Business-to-business Marketing Plan/Strategy, Product portfolio management and Regional/local segment campaigns
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Actively provide input to new product development based on market intelligence especially provision of competitive product/market portfolio and specifications.
- Support marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Assisting in launch campaigns for new products.
- To responsible in branding, develop and execute marketing and promotion campaign
- Research and analyze the market Trend and maximize the brand image to the market
- Plan the marketing budget and cost control
- Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- At least 20 years of overall marketing experience preferably in Consumer Electronics/Electrical Appliance or leading MNCs.
- At least 10 years managerial experience
- Strong leadership skill, result oriented and think out of the box attitude
- Be able to work in the dynamic and fast moving environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English