- Responsible for overall transaction and activities for the financial management of the company
- Take leadership in managing finance and accounting responsibilities
- Perform financial planning and business analysis, budgetary control, cash flow management, tax reporting and operation review.
- Review all monthly management accounts and prepare monthly operations and consolidation reports for top management in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Supervise & manage the financial planning, but not limited to forecast of the change in financial position, review and assess the liquidity, and the fund planning or arrangement
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts and perform monthly consolidation.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reports and then ensure the operations meet the corporate reporting requirement and comply with legal and local regulatory
- Provide sound commercial and financial insights and recommendations based on the financial analysis and business benchmarking
- Identify areas and provide initiatives for continuous improvements, and drive changes to smooth the processes within the Finance team and other partnership functions towards corporate direction and business objectives
- Participate in Fund raising activities and Road Show activities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance, oversea graduated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Finance, background from Retails/Food/FMCG/Banking/Entertainment
- Experience from Public Listed Company, CPA or CFA professional qualifications is a plus
- Proven track record in managing overall finance activities for the organization.
- Experience in Fund Raising or Road show activities is highly desirable
- Have strong commercial orientation and analytical skills with high integrity
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication in English and Thai