- Develop a strategic and execution plan for company Online business as well as implement the marketing strategies and operation management for online.
- Develop a strategy in order to increase a number of new users as well as increase the engagement and returns rate of the users.
- Manage trade marketing budget and ensure that it has been used efficiently and effectively.
- Managing marketing and sales in matters of brand strategies, customer online marketing, channel strategies, and consumer promotion plan.
- Manage internal flow of processes of promotion plan, implementation and evaluation.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to sort the potential product
- Keep other relevant departments updated about latest market situation i.e. market share, key account share, and competitors activities, etc.
- Conduct marketing study and market share evaluation to improve the marketing share and overcome the competition in the market
- Measurement is constant against customer and activity objectives
- Manage team/direct report capability building and coaching.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience, background from online/ecommerce business is highly desirable
- Experience from MNC will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical skill, strategic thinking with big picture view.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English