- Developing new Merchandising strategies for the business
- Responsible in responsible product category such as hard lines, soft line, stationary etc.
- Negotiating and managing suppliers’ trading terms and agreements
- Managing suppliers’ costs/ quality/ availability/ reliability/ and delivery and sales performances.
- Planning and coordinating purchasing of products according to merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing the market and assessing current / future sales.
- Forecasting and managing inventory
- Provide strategic advisory to the senior management team; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field, oversea educated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of Merchandising, Buying & Planning related experience from Retails or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated capabilities in "Continuous Improvement", demonstrating results in motivating and leading a team.
- Experience in Apparel/Footwear/Stationary is highly desirable
- Proficient in full-cycle merchandising process, forecasting, inventory management theory/tools.
- Proficient at identifying analysis needs and drawing preliminary conclusions to impact the business.
- Independent, hands-on with solid influencing skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.