Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the responsible Key Modern Trade account and provides leadership to the key account team in support of defining and executing an account strategy that accomplishes both customer satisfaction and business growth goals.
- Drive strategy with the team to develop innovative and creative programs to gain market share and incremental new business.
- Forecast sales and updates sales opportunities based on market conditions
- Oversee and analyze product performance comparing to the target and suggest a corrective solutions to ensure that the company is working towards the business goal.
- Develop a strong partnership with assigned key account and be able to expand into the range of others product in Modern Trade Channel
- Meet or exceed bookings targets collectively and for each individual product group, per the forecast commitment and hold the key account group accountable in meeting the team’s goals.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon quarterly business objectives.
- Drive the sales plan for successful new business gains as well as defense of existing business.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 year in Sales, Key Account Management
- Experience in managing Modern Trade will definitely be an advantage
- Familiar with Electronic Appliances or Consumer electronics product is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English