- Responsible for driving new business growth through a growing and distributed sales team. This position will be responsible for strategic leading Enterprise/Vertical market segment and executing strategies to grow revenues and expand penetration in the areas of excise as well as enterprise customer solutions.
- Oversee both the sales and pre-sales teams daily activities to ensure successful monthly, quarterly, and annual performance consistent with world-class metrics
- Responsible for identifying potential business opportunities to design business solution, develop relationships and understand the customer’s critical business strategies, then work with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to achieve the customer’s business objectives.
- To qualify opportunities and generate business cases for potential new business as well as establish and develop new business relationships and ventures
- To liaise and work closely with the all key clients to ensure a seamless interface with the core business.
- To Create wider solution objectives into relevant strategies and action plans for specific part of the business Integrates a variety of customer’s requirements, focused short and long term product or solution strategy
- To Lead capture in diverse markets/domains and customer communities and setting the strategic plan
- Manage team under supervision
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Enterprise/Corporate sales
- Experience from Consumer Electronics or Telecom industry is highly desirable
- Substantial experience within Solution, Telco, Mobile, Consumer Electronic industry
- Experienced in sales, marketing and distribution areas
- Strong Financial acumen
- Able to analyze data and construct practical conclusions and recommendations.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English