- Responsible for the strategic development and executions of Marketing for the e-commerce/market place platform
- Define long terms marketing strategy and programs, integrating strong consumer understanding and affiliate key business drivers.
- Leads the functional Marketing teams in Thailand including digital/online, merchandising, CRM, promotions as well as Logistics and Operations
- Identify new consumer insights and trends to enable the business to deliver new innovation and offer highly competitive products.
- Working closely with Merchandising team to select a high potential product for the platform
- Maintain awareness of customer needs, business development and competitive activities to ensure that marketing plan reflect local market reality and take advantage of all opportunities
- Plan and maintain PR & marketing budgets to meet the Group’s financial objective
- Analyze sales records to investigate market tends and other relevant markets development.
- Organize and plan promotional activities to achieve the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience from e-commerce/Retail/FMCG
- Experienced in different aspects of marketing, advertising, products and promotion areas from advertising agencies, premium agencies or Broadcasting
- Good understanding of marketing implementation and communication techniques for Digital/Online business
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense
- Good project management, communications and interpersonal skills
- Work independently and high degree of self-motivation and people management skills
- Fluent English