- Originating and providing financial advice on transactions in capital raising through ECM, DCM and M&A
- Execute and manage the whole process of varieties of corporate finance and structured finance transaction including negotiating terms and working closely with all the stakeholders
- Prepare new business origination materials
- Lead the team in performing financial analysis/ financial modeling and due diligence
- Provide leadership for team in due diligence, documentation and daily execution.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the banks and other professional parties on transactions
- Interact with other departments, regulators in order to smoothening the process for deal execution.
- Supervise team in order to solving and finding the optimal solution for the customers
- Continue to expand the investment bank through a refinement and execution of a strategy formulated in conjunction with board of director
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Investment Banking Industry, background from a reputable investment bank is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in ECM,DCM and M&A
- Solid successful track record in capital raising and deal closing
- Proven originator with execution experience
- Well connected in the market
- Fluent English