- Developing a strategy to increase a Sales Revenue for the company through Carrier Channel
- Managing the Carrier team to develop and execute Sales plan for company products
- Handling all aspects of business development, working closely with end users and Carrier sales team to drive the products to penetrate into Corporate, Enterprise and Government Customers.
- Work with carrier partners, and internal sales resources to drive company products, Consumer Electronics/mobile phone, into these customer sets.
- Maintain a strong relationship with carriers and work closely with them in order to driving product sales.
- Responsible for developing mutually profitable customer relationships at many levels within the account base and requires exceptional sales, consulting and communication skills as well as the ability to work with developers and solutions providers.
- Build strong relationships with the carrier’s enterprise sales force, using training, tools and incentives, so that they sell the company products instead of product from others competitors.
- Work closely with the carrier Sales Managers, Mobile Specialists and Account Executives to deliver company’s mobility pitch to both internal carrier teams and their customers.
- Acting as a point of reference for all matters relating to business sales within that carrier.
- Bachelor degree in any field. Master or oversea graduated will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience from Consumer Electronic, Mobile phone business with at least 5 years of experience in managing a Sales team.
- Experience in managing Mobile operator is highly desirable
- Strong Account/Channel management skills.
- Experience working with a channel to deliver solutions to an end user.
- High level understanding of hardware and software solutions.
- Very good command in English