- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval
- Collaborates with the board to define and articulate the organization’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
- Develops future leadership within the organization
- Preparing the company to IPO in the next 2 years.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
- Oversees the operations of organization and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by the board of directors
- Evaluates the organization’s and the staff’s performance on a regular basis
- Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for board approval
- Prudently manages the organization's resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, or other related field, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years’ Sales/Commercial experience from Sanitary ware, Floor tiles, Wall Tiles, Kitchen, or lighting company
- Experience in bringing the company to IPO is highly desirable
- Have good connection with Modern Trade such as Boonthavorn, Home Pro, Home Mart etc.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English