- Managing a Land Acquisition team
- Identify the potential location for a new store expansion both in the department store as well as stand along
- Working closely with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure lease obligations are being met.
- Managing and overseeing the design and construction process of the new stores
- Instruct the owner’s solicitors in the preparation of lease and license documentation as well as other legal matters/proceedings.
- Monitor all financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations and ensure proper procedures for authorizing payments, debt control and detailed reporting.
- Update the insurance register with existing and new properties; take off sites where leases expired.
- Maintain a current and accurate tenancy schedule including diary of pertinent action dates.
- Attend meetings with the owner, tenant/s, contractor/s and others either individually or in combination as appropriate whether in a regular periodic reporting format or as required to facilitate information cross flow, services coordination, problem resolution or for decision making.
- Be efficient with use of company resources and to ensure costs are considered against the budget;
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in any field, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Land Acquisition from QSR/Bank/Retails is highly desirable
- At least 8 years’ experience in management level
- Experience in aggressive store expansion plan
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English