- Reporting to the General Manager and functionally report to to Cluster Director of HR
- Responsible in heading up the Human Resources function and act as an integral part of the senior management team
- Formulating and executing HR strategies to drive organizational excellence.
- Involving in full spectrum of HR services including culture building, manpower planning, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefit review and HR system.
- Planning and executing organizational initiatives and formulate internal communication and corporate training strategies to support the group’s growth.
- Ensure appropriate HR procedures and system are in place
- Develop recruitment and selection method to match with the manpower budget and HR strategy
- Develop appropriate succession and staff within the area of accountability
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external parties
- Enhance knowledge and awareness concerning HR responsibilities and all messages to be properly communicated to managers and all employees
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources experience from leading hotel/hospitality business with at least 3 years in management level
- Strong commercial sense and good business acumen
- Proven experience in setting up policies and system
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English