- To manage the operations of the portfolio of contracts for existing client.
- Develop and review operations policy and procedure to ensure a smooth daily operations in compliance with Company requirements
- Introduction of best practices across sites, looking at value add opportunities
- Understanding the obligations on the contract and provide the best service to the client base on contract agreement.
- Provide leadership and management to subordinates including Engineering team, Facility Management team and junior staffs
- Be proactive in understanding the various clients’ requirements and ensure that this understanding is maintained, acted upon and developed further where possible.
- Be aware and report on competitor activities and strategies within your areas of responsibility.
- Manage and mentor and maintain a strong working relationship with the Business Development team for offering assistance wherever and whenever required.
- Ensure that the budget expense are control and in line with the budget plan
- Design and execute strategic business plan to maximize the business growth
- Review, manage and monitor staff performance to ensure excellent customer service quality.
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Facility Management/Maintenance/Operation
- Experience from Healthcare or Hospitality is highly desirable
- Proactive, assertive with strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skill with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English