- Liaise with fixed asset policies and procedures
- Providing advice to the company regarding CAPEX/OPEX for investment approval
- Provide fixed asset suggestion including propose policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and updated of fixed asset report.
- Handle and monitor fixed asset management department for general assets both network and non-network, spare parts, asset movement, depreciation, reconcilement etc.
- Manage and approve all joint venture related to fixed asset issues
- Conduct CAPEX reports accurately in order to use in investment decision for management.
- Analyze monthly fixed asset report and fixed asset noted for financial closing and financial statement.
- Establishes fixed asset report as per the company requirement.
- Overall management of build-transfer-operate (BTO) asset
- Analyze all BTO assets both the assets in the service and outmoded in order to be transferred to the company
- Be a company representative joining an official meetings regarding the fixed asset that required the clarifications.
- Manage and ensure that the depreciation of fixed assets is in line with the company’ revenue.
- Lead the team to accomplish department and company mission by completing related results as needed
- Establish and review KPI in compliance with company policy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, MBA or related
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting and fixed asset management focusing on a large scale
- Experience from Banking/Telecom industry is highly desirable
- Holding CPA certification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in management level
- Strong knowledge in Fixed Asset accounting, Costing and GL
- Experienced with accounting software applications, including reporting tools
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Fluent English