- Reporting directly to General Manager and functional report to Regional
- Responsible for all HR functions including Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Welfare, Employee relations as well as Training and Development
- To develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the existing and future staffing needs of the organization are met.
- Implementing HR policies and plans to align with company’s strategy
- Ensuring compliance with all labour laws and regulatory requirements
- Recommend and implement reward policies and structures which ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience from Multinational organization, experience from Logistics will be highly desirable
- Independent, determined and details oriented.
- Good knowledge of all employment laws
- Good grasp of organizational structures and manpower planning.
- Good interpersonal and good leadership skills
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or associated course
- Excellent command in English