- Planning the designing process to ensure it is under the construction budget and be within the planned
- Operating with issues throughout the design and construction process, such as contractor bidding also material choosing
- Managing the overall of the design process and make sure it is get along with the practices and regulations.
- Gathering the review information of schematic design drawing, development drawing as well as construction details
- Supervising and controlling all design activity of the outsource architect or design team, and ensure launching the design with quality starting from the conceptual to construction stage.
- Providing the suggestion in the field of development project, including master plan, landscaping, architecture and others design that related.
- Checking all architectural and building elements for review or inspect into a complete and comprehensive set of project details that will be executed
- Monitoring and controlling all plans, designing and drawing to agree with corporate/engineer or market standard
- Controlling and organizing all design activities of the project in consultation with the construction team.
- Ensuring the costs and budgets that will be efficient for every stages of project
- Working corporately with the government departments on several tasks, some of which are design regulation and the construction permits.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Engineering/Architecture or related fields.
- A minimum 5 years experience from a design professional office in combination developer firms, including 5 years experience as a project architect in the field of hospitality, resorts, residential development and mix-used projects.
- Adequate knowledge in Interior and Landscape.
- Computer skill (MS office, ACAD, Photoshop.)