- Reporting directly to the Board of Director
- Establishes sales and marketing strategy and execution plan for a newly establish Re-sale business unit
- Developing tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Managing a dynamic sales team
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target market
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Manage multiple customer accounts and develop account penetration strategy to grow the accounts’ revenue and shares
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Developing a good relationships with clients
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Business Administration, Marketing or related filed, oversea graduated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales from Real Estate developer, especially in Re-sale unit
- Proven track record in Sales
- Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in English