- Strong knowledge in IMS quality system – ISO 9001-2000.
- Implement the Global Aesthetics Quality Standard through all plants and related activities
- Provide Team Inspection on VC, faucet/shower, bath tub, parts/fittings, carton boxes for local and import product.
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for QA Department.
- Implement Competency Awareness and Training to QC/QA.
- Work cross-functionally (especially with Purchasing and Engineering) to define and execute Supplier Quality Management and Supplier Development strategies, with the goal of reducing variation (and cost) in sourced materials.
- Collaborate with Technical Service team to identify Product-caused defect and Customer-caused defect (impact on UFR).
- Bachelor degree or Master degree, preferable in Science or Engineering field,
- Minimum of 10 years managerial experience in Operations, Consulting, or Quality Management.
- Strong background in Quality Management, especially variability reduction and process improvement.
- Good command in English (Listening, speaking and writing). (TOEIC Score: 700)
- Back Belt preferred, but not required.