- Creating financial report, cash flow and profit performance review accurately
- Plan and forecast an annual budget
- Provide financial analyze in order to support the business decision and company investment
- Coordinate with external auditor and third parties (i.e. government, agencies) to make sure compliancy in all area
- Take care of Accounting, Tax, internal control and finance area
- Responsible for accounting area of all production lines.
- Responsible for four plants in Thailand and leading 10 members of the team
- Bachelors or Master's degree in accounting and/or finance.
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a finance and accounting professional with at least 5 years managerial experience
- Strong in General ledger (GL) in manufacture company
- Experiencing in monitor products around 500 - 1000 SKU or above is preferred
- Experience in multinational company (MNC), manufacturing plant
- Background in auditing with Big4 firm will be a plus
- Strong in both communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver result
- Knowledge of QAD/ERP is high preferable.
- Excellent command of English