- Manage financial reporting and the internal accounting controls of company in Thailand.
- Responsible for integrity and timeliness of financial reports and records and to provide financial analysis and support to the organization
- Overall management of general accounting and reporting; budgeting and forecasting; fixed assets; sales / A/R and credit.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity, reliability of all financial transactions, assures that all transactions are in conformance with the company financial policy and procedures.
- Report on results of business, prepares financial reports for management, internal, division and corporate with the highest degree of accuracy. Meet all report due dates and requirements; prepare ad hoc reports on as needed basis.
- Review processes within finance function, seek best practices within department and use internal controls to improve processes within organization. Seek practices and procedures to limit potential financial risks.
- Ensure processes are in accordance with company polices, well documented and adhered to.
- Establish critical relationships with other members of management to collect information and affect change in the organization.
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or any related filed.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Accounting/Business Finance from international Trading company, experience from Consumer Electrical, Electrical Appliance is highly desirable
- CPA holder
- Experience in using ERP, SAP
- Have a good commercial knowledge mind-set, like to work with front-line, able to work easily with commercial team
- Excellent in figures/number and good level of computer skill.
- Business efficiency improvement back ground
- Highly energetic, passion for business improvement and dynamic
- Familiar in dealing with Retail business expense control, C/N ,and commercial returns
- Good command in English.