- Manage day to day activities for Finance & Accounting Department.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting corresponding to the corporate reporting requirements.
- Oversea auditing of all external tax/regulatory compliance bodies.
- Implement financial policies and procedures according to the business needs and along with the guidelines of regional and corporate policies
- Ensure the company’s practice is in full compliance to statutory legal and tax requirements
- Maintain a strong internal control environment
- Provide financial support to FD and business unit heads. prepare accurate, timely and equitable budget and forecast for the business
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the financial operating system and to identify areas for improvement
- Maximize the profitability of the business by providing effective expense control and profit margin management
- Provide financial/business analysis to facilitate management decision
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience with MNCs, service industry, experienced from Logistics, Freight Forwarder is highly desirable
- CPA professional accounting qualification, experience from Big 4 is a plus
- Familiar with Oracle will definitely be an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Highly motivated team player with positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English