Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Responsible for the success of Organization in Thailand.
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
- Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Decides or guides courses of action in operations by staff
- Bachelor or higher degree is relate field
- Experience from Marketing/Media/Digital Agency as Managing Director role
- Result oriented and high achiever
- Good problem solving skill and good human relations
- Self-starter and good in motivate people
- Be able to perform well under pressure
- English is a must