- Reporting directly to Finance Director, APAC
- Lead the team of Finance and accounting operation in Thailand
- Contributing to the formation and execution of the strategy and business plan by providing insight into the financial performance of the Company's products and strategy as well as the financial costs and viability of new products and services.
- Overseeing the development and preparation of financial budgets and forecasts that are backed by valid, detailed and well-researched assumptions
- Performing financial analysis and valuation models including but not limited to profitability analysis, performance assessments, pricing analysis, pro-forma income statements, present and future value, risk assessment.
- Implementing and document the formal accounting policies and procedures
- Managing all local and international tax matters including tax-efficient structuring and planning and maximizing tax saving opportunities.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, policies, budgets, controls, and procedures are in place to support the strategic direction of the business.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial and management reporting on a timely basis including full P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparing and consolidating of budget, forecast and cash flow planning
- Identify internal control weakness and implement changes to ensure procedure compliance and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, Master or oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience from International Trading company
- Experience from Consumer Electronic or Electrical Appliance is highly desirable
- CPA holder
- Strong business acumen with a good leadership skills
- Capable of presenting findings and recommendations to senior management
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Demonstrate integrity and trust, adhering to corporate standards of conduct.
- Confident approach, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent English