- Monitoring business objectives and profit and loss of the product in Thailand and CLMV countries.
- Dealing with the product’ partnership and local agencies regarding promotion and strategy
- Establishing product strategy with the partnership
- Coordinating all below the line activities in which efficiency and profit will be generate
- Increasing sales growth of the product
- Implementing both ATL + BTL activities and other sales activities along with the company policy and portfolio
- Leading and monitoring all PR and branding activities that increase brand awareness
- Other developments related to the product or any coordinating with the partner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in marketing field especially in Product/Brand Management, Communication Planning, Below-the-Line activities.
- Familiar with FMCG or Consumer Electronics market will be preferred
- Familiar with Thai media landscape and retailers, ideally for Hyper Market, Department Stores and Specialty Stores.
- Be able to travel to Malaysia and CLMV countries
- Computers literacy, well-verse in analytical tools such as Excel, Database management etc.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.